The Xero ecosystem is always growing. There’s always something new, from retail and financing solutions to software for the health and well being industry. This update covers everything that’s been going on in our ecosystem for the last two months.
- Dryrun provides a simple way to picture revenue, profit and cash flow scenarios. It lets small businesses get financial forecasts and identify potential issues so they can make informed decisions and drive growth. See how Dryrun integrates with Xero.
- Cushion is project and contact management, plus basic reporting. Ideally suited for freelancers, it helps track client invoices and payments by project as well as providing a full-year summary of planned projects. See how Cushion and Xero can help you.
- Connex for Xero automatically exports ecommerce orders to Xero. It works with many ecommerce and order management systems so customers, products, and orders stay in sync. You can use Connex for Xero almost anywhere in the world, except for Australia and New Zealand. Learn more about Connex for Xero.
- Payoneer is a payment solution that lets take payments from almost anywhere, plus it lets you make cross-border fund transfers. Payoneer helps small businesses get paid securely and easily from all over the world – from more than 200 countries in over 150 currencies. Discover more about Payoneer here.
- DataQlick is a robust inventory management system that is fully integrated with Xero. It not only gives users insight into inventory, cash flow, and profits, but also provides alerts about your current inventory and if you need to restock. Check out DataQlick and Xero.
- Syngency is smart, sophisticated software for modeling and talent agencies. It allows you to manage bookings, models, galleries, your website and more, from any device! Learn more about Syngency.
- Razor automatically creates fully itemised bills in Xero from published BAS or IAS reports. It also helps reconcile GST, PAYG withholding and PAYG instalments from published GST reports. Learn more about how Razor integrates with Xero.
- Happy HR delivers legally compliant HR policies, contracts and employee performance management. It works seamlessly with Xero for managing payroll and leave, making it a great solution for any business that needs to integrate human resources and payroll functionality. See if Happy HR is right for your business.
- Capify offers a way for small business to obtain short term capital. Any Australian business can apply online for up to $400,000 in working capital, and get a decision in 60 seconds with no obligation and no fees. Find out if Capify is the answer to your capital problems.
- Roster Planet provides easy online work rosters that integrate with Xero payroll in Australia. It’s ideal for any business that needs a simple solution for managing rosters and casual staff. Staff rosters can be set up, published, and turned into timesheets which are sent to Xero payroll. Check out how Roster Planet and Xero work together for your business.
- Taxify automates filing of tax returns for US companies. File your returns automatically and accurately track your tax liability on your balance sheet. Taxify tracks payments to tax authorities in Xero for easy bank reconciliation. Are Taxify and Xero the answer you’re looking for?
For more ecosystem partner solutions, check out our marketplace.
Enhanced integrations with Xero from our partners
Check out the great work these ecosystem partners have done to improve and enhance their integration with Xero.
Zapier – task automation
Changes and improvements to Zapier
The addition of Multi-Step Zaps means that connecting apps to automate time-consuming tasks is no longer limited to just one action. You can string together as many steps as you’d like – the current record is 41 actions. Check out Multi-Step Zaps in action.
How they benefit small businesses/accountants
Multi-Step Zaps enable connections to multiple apps which reduces the time spent re-keying data.
The post Update from our ever-evolving Ecosystem: February-March appeared first on Xero Blog.