The latest iOS release delivers a simple and beautiful invoicing experience, improving the way you create, view, and edit invoices.
- Create and send invoices faster with a streamlined design that lets you focus on the most important parts.
- Send and manage existing invoices from both view and edit modes.
- If you’ve set contact and invoice defaults on web (like due date, accounts, and tax rates), these will now be used on new invoices you create.
Coming soon to iOS:
- view both partially paid and fully paid invoices
- track and record payments against outstanding invoices
- view the specific details of each payment
The invoice list is also getting a make-over so expect to see a new unified single-list of invoices sorted in order of priority, so you can focus your time where it counts.
We know many of you are really hanging out for quotes and we’re pleased to let you know that work has begun on feature development for quotes on Xero for iOS — and this invoicing work is foundational to quotes kicking off. Stay tuned for progress updates on this one!
If you’ve got a minute or two, please consider rating our app in iTunes to let us know what you think! We read all your reviews and, along with feature requests in Xero Community, they help us decide what we should be focusing on next.