Want to know what’s happening in the industry directly from your peers? Find out in our monthly roundup of articles from our Xero partners.
This month, hear from:
- Steve Gagel, Prosperity Advisers Group, The business of hospitality using data growth
- Anna Cochrane, TSheets, Dealing with an evolving industry
- Crystal Mavroyeni, BPO Connect, Working with accountants
- Claire Briggs, Carbon Bookkeeping, How cloud POS systems can improve your business
- Steph Hinds, Growthwise, How do I get money into my SMSF?
- Heather Smith, Author of Xero for Dummies, What I saw at 2017 Xero Roadshow
- Angela Poole, Poole Group, Tax Implications of resource sharing services e.g. Uber & Airbnb
- Andrew Van De Beek, illumin8, Lightening the Load – An illumin8 Initiative
- Michelle Heffernan, Pitcher Partners, Investment week in review
- Greg Tuckwell, Zerobooks.com, Why you need to start ‘cancer-proofing’ your business right now
The post February partner news: here’s what you’re talking about appeared first on Xero Blog.