Want to know what’s happening in the industry directly from your peers? Find out in our monthly roundup of articles from our Xero partners.
This month, we heard from:
- Chris Hooper, Accodex, How to Bust Fraudulent Activity in Xero
- Gabrielle Osborne, PBG Business Services, Break it down! What’s on my profit and loss?
- Shaun Williams, We all Count, Not Taking HR Seriously? You’re Rolling The Dice
- Mulcahy & Co., Do you have more than $1.6 million of superannuation in pension phase? If so, you need to act prior to 1 July, 2017.
- Stacey Price, Healthy Business Finances, Best time to write a blog post: Whenever the f$%k you like
- Paul Meissner, 5ways Group, From the trenches: Family in Our Accounting Businesses (podcast)
- Dannie McKinnon, The Field Group, Land tax and Stamp Duty changes for Foreign Property Investors
- Scott Douglas, SiDCOR, Superannuation: Make it Part of your Wealth Creation Plan
The post April partner news: here’s what you’re talking about appeared first on Xero Blog.