A healthy ecosystem is a thriving one. Much like ours. So, we welcome you to our monthly update on all things happening in the Xero ecosystem. In this first update, we’ll look at:
- the Xero ‘ecosystem partner of the month’
- new add-ons to the Xero ecosystem
- ecosystem partners who have enhanced their integration with Xero
And the ecosystem ‘partner of the month’ is… Insightly!
Insightly is easy to use CRM software for small business that integrates seamlessly with your email. With Insightly and Xero working together you can:
- create new Xero contacts based on Insightly contacts
- associate an existing Xero contact with an Insightly contact and/or organisation
- associate one or more Xero contact(s) to an Insightly opportunity or project
- associate existing Xero invoices with an Insightly opportunity or project
- create a draft invoice in Xero without having to leave the Insightly contact
- see outstanding and overdue invoices as well as the lifetime value of a customer
Here’s why Insightly is our ‘ecosystem partner of the month’
Insightly’s product team have worked hard to raise the bar for CRM integration with Xero. They:
- took the initiative to interview customers to find out what pain points could be solved through a Xero integration
- sat down with Xero’s development team to learn what was possible with our API
- continued to ask what more could be done do to make this an even better experience for our customers
Welcoming the new Global new additions to our ecosystem
From retail and financing solutions to software for the health and well being industry, say hello to these exciting new additions to the Xero ecosystem that joined in October and November.
- Bigcommerce is the world’s most comprehensive ecommerce platform, servicing tens of thousands of online businesses. Their platform provides online retailers with all the tools they need to design, launch, promote and manage a successful online store. Discover more about the Bigcommerce and Xero integration.
- Fuseboard is a great tool for small businesses who aren’t looking for an overly complicated CRM system. See how Fuseboard integrates with Xero.
- PocketSmith is personal finance software with cash flow forecasts and live bank feeds. You can sends receipts for personal expenses straight to Xero, making it easy to create expense claims. Discover more about the PocketSmith and Xero integration.
- Podio is an online, social platform companies can use to manage and collaborate on projects and share information. Podio provides a new way to communicate and cooperate, both internally and externally with clients. Check out how Podio integrates with Xero.
- Qwilr replaces your business documents with smart, interactive and mobile-friendly web pages that are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful. See how Qwilr integrates with Xero.
- Shopify is a leading cloud-based ecommerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales. The integration with Xero enables daily transactions to populate the appropriate account within Xero’s general ledger, providing business owners with a real-time view of their cash flow. Discover more about the Shopify integration.
- Trippeo is a travel and expense management system. When integrated with Xero, you can export the expense-reports you’ve created in your Trippeo account directly to Xero. Check out the Trippeo integration.
- Visible allows financial data from Xero to be visualized in clean, clear ways for investor relationship management purposes. Discover more and see how Visible integrates with Xero.
- Webexpenses is expense management software that lets your record and capture expenses, and seamlessly integrate your business credit card data, when you’re on the go. When integrated with Xero, Webexpenses provides an easy way to manage your employees’ business expenses and get them paid. Discover more and see how easily Webexpenses integrates with Xero.
- Zendesk is a customer service platform designed to create customer relationships that are more meaningful, personal and productive. The Zendesk Xero App (by Cloud Elements) minimizes the time spent searching for customer account information. Check out the full Zendesk story.
USA only integrations
- BizFi is a business financing platform designed to help small businesses get the loans/funding they need. And the integration with Xero makes this process even easier. Discover more about Xero and BizFi.
- Bill & Pay is an invoicing and payment solution that allows small businesses to accept credit card and ACH payments using any merchant account. Discover more about how Bill & Pay integrates with Xero.
Australia & New Zealand only integrations
- MINDBODY powers over 50,000 small businesses in the health and wellness industries through online booking and payments, client relationship and marketing tools, staff scheduling as well as POS. Discover more about the MINDBODY and Xero integration.
New Zealand only integrations
- TrustWorks is a better way to manage trusts. Developed for the New Zealand market, it resolves the major issue of non-compliant family trust administration. You can save time by pulling key financial details from Xero into Trustworks without having to jump between the two systems. Discover more about Trustworks with Xero.
Our partners have been busy enhancing their integration with Xero
The changes and improvements Vend has made:
- Payment due dates for account sales added
- Vend to Xero customer sync added
- Improved error messaging
- Update to invoice numbers for account sales
- Improved Xero settings page in Vend
- Quick link from Vend to your Xero account
How they benefit small businesses/accountants:
Fewer errors in the setup process mean fewer issues for accountants and bookkeepers to sort out later. Payment due dates will help with cashflow and debtor management.
The changes and improvements Satago has made:
They’ve added invoice financing to their range of credit management tools, and are now offering their base product free of charge.
The changes and improvements LivePlan has made:
Thanks to an updated Xero API, add-ons like LivePlan can now differentiate between bank and credit card accounts, using this enhancement to improve tracking of assets and liabilities.
The changes and improvements CrunchBoards has made:
- Powerful updates and import features mean you don’t need to start from scratch when scenario planning; instead you can see what 2016 looks like in seconds.
- Industry reports allow you to deep-dive into specific industry KPIs, instantly.
- Xero partners get a free license for their firm.
How they benefit small businesses/accountants:
The latest enhancements deliver even more simplicity and speed. CrunchBoard’s all-in-one forecasting and reporting engine helps businesses have total confidence in where they’ve been, how they’re trending today and where they are going.