Following on from our latest update, we have made further changes to the advisor tab and cleaned up our navigation to make way for future releases.
We’ve created an Advisor tab within the Report Centre to house all of your Xero report templates under one roof. We also made a few subtle changes to the layout including an easy to use filter and file type icons.
The Report Templates will now live in the “Advisor” Section of the new Report Centre. You can also favorite them so they appear in your Reports Menu if you use these regularly.
The benefits of having these reports in the Report Centre are:
- Advisors can now see the full name of the template, whereas in the Adviser tab, there was a limit on the number of characters displayed, making it hard to find reports.
- Advisors can now use the search function to find a particular template quickly. Helpful if you have a lot of reports to choose from.
We moved the following Reports to the Report Centre
- Management Report Pack
- Reconciliation Reports
- Annual Accounts – SPFR/Exempt (UK / NZ / US / Global)
- Year-end Report (US)
- Abbreviated Accounts (UK)
- Sales Tax Reports (VAT, Activity Statement, GST Return)
If you’d like to learn more check out the help center,